FOB Price : Get Price
SLM Sensor Arm Straight Line Wire Drawing Machines were developed for straight or deflection free drawing of wire to provide better drawability lower frictional contact and lower operator interference.
Theoretically there is no limit as far as the wire material or wire diameter is concerned to be drawn on these machines. ASSOMAC has pioneered to indigenously develop the Straght-Line Wire Drawing Machine Technology in India. Presently the range available is capstan diameter 900mm, 750mm, 600mm, 550mm, 500mm, 460mm, 400mm and 300mm for inlet wire diameter 16mm down to 0.5mm. Line speeds upto 22 Mtrs / Sec.
These heavy Straiht Line Wire Drawing Machines provide remarkable drawing performance for Low, Medium and High Carbon Steel Wire, Stainless Steel Wire and special Alloy Steel Wire and Non-Ferrous Alloy Steel Wire.
This machine has a sensor roller between the drum and the next die such that the wire passes in contact with this roller. These rollers have sensors to detect the position of the arm and maintain tension on the wire by regulating speed of the drums. The drums of this machine are inclined to the vertical axis to effect fill on the drums. Principally this machine is best suited for thick wires.
Features of Straight Line Wire Drawing Machine:
- Machines are built on modular structure, in combination of Blocks and do not require any special foundation.
- Better productivity due to higher drawing speeds due to twist-free operation.
- Easy operation and faster threading.
- High pressure Narrow gap, internal water cooling for high efficiency cooling of wire.
- High degree of reliability - low downtime due to lower no of wear parts.
- Much better finish wire quality due to a gentler handling of the wire during the drawing process (less wire deviations, low torsion etc.) as well as an optimized wire cooling.
- Pneumatic high speed brake system.
- Better environmental conditions due to increased dust protection.
- Greater flexibility and lower current consumption due to modern AC drive technology and efficient power transmission system.
- PLC based control with profibus digital communication and fault diagnostic system.