We offer to our clients a wide range of options to choose from in our range of heating elements and industrial heater products. Constructed using innovative technologies, superior machinery equipment and expertise of our work force, our range of products successfully meet the exacting requirements of our clients.
Some of the superior function ability based industrial process heating products offered by us include:
- Tubular/Finned Air Heaters: For industrial usage in all capacities.
- Cartridge Heaters: These high-density heaters are made to withstand tough industrial usage.
- Immersion Heaters: Ideal for heating acids and plating solutions and for general laboratory heating purposes.
- Bobin Immersion Heaters: To heat or to maintain temperatures of fluids in storage/service tanks/vessels.
- Alkaline/Lead Alkaline Heaters: Used to handle corrosive chemical in chemical, petrochemical.
- Porcelain Heaters: Suitable for heating large quantities of liquids and water solutions alkaline fuel oil, mineral oil and chemicals.
- Casted Heaters: Used for induction heating and dielectric heating applications.
- Mica & Ceramic Band Heaters: Used by plastics manufacturer and any applications where band heating are required.
- Strip/Strip Finned Heaters: Used to heat air or objects radiantly.
- Hot Runner Heaters: Are used at places of extremely high process or part temperature.
- Infrared Heaters: Are used to heat objects via radiant heat transfer.
- All types of industrial heaters as per customer specification.
Apart from the superior grade of raw material used and innovative manufacturing techniques, some of the other high lighting features of our products include:
- High quality status.
- Wide range.
- Easy availability.
- Competitive prices.
- Economical cost.
- Technically qualified engineers.
- Dedicated staff.
- Effective customer services.