MIG Welding Torches from Tregaskiss are available in air and water cooled options for Automatic (Machine mounted), Semi Automatic (Manual) and Robotic range. Options are available from 260 amps to 650 amps @ 100% duty cycle with a host of varieties from Euro power pins to a power pin of your choice.
MIG / CO2 Welding You want productivity, use MIG – Mild Steel, Stainless Steel or Aluminum. Inverter based or diode based; make your choice. Combined with Tregaskiss for MIG Welding torches, what you get is increased productivity and substantially reduced downtime. While MS and SS MIG Welding is almost like General Knowledge today, use our expertise for Aluminum MIG Welding and see your productivity reach a new high.
Features of MIG Welding Torches:
- Easy in operation for the user’s comfort
- Heavy duty, fully dismantable for cleaning
- Lifetime warranty of the handle and switch assembly for manual torches
- Flip-flop the cable assembly for double life (Not applicable for Euro Power Pins)
- Balanced handles for comfort during long welding hours.
- Lighter in weight compared with any torch of same/similar capacity in competition.