We are instrumental in exporting quality approved array of Double shut-off couplings, which received its name due to its disconnection at both the ends with the shutting off of the lines. Designed to withstand pressure up to 200Kg/cm2 (3000 PSI) with positive locking, least flow resistance and minimum pressure drop, these comes assembled with self-sealing valves both at the coupler and adapter. Precision designed using quality steel, these valves give excellent sealing without loss of the media and fluid. The loss of media is prevented as this seals both ends of the line when the coupling is disconnected. The couplings are offered with spring activating the valves in both coupler and adapter.
- For connecting, pull back the sleeve and push the adapter into the coupler
- To disconnect, pull back the sleeve, unlocking coupling and sealing both ends of the line
- When connected, complete seal is effected by compression of 'O' ring
Hydraulic systems, Vacuum, Steam, Oil, Air, Chemical and Petrochemical industries, Aerospace etc.
- Minimum air inclusion and spoilage
- Maximum flow rate
- Precision walls, provides positive fluid seal
- Opens only when adapter is firmly locked in the coupler
- Seal versatility, wide choice of standard and special seals, materials enable the DV-200 series to handle great variety of fluids