We have established ourselves as a renowned exporter of a commendable assortment of Straight Through Couplings. Moreover, to prevent fluid loss, these require manual shut-off valves in both lines. Capable of handling vicious liquids, chemicals and even powders, these coupling provides/permits full flow fluids with their unrestricted bore.
To connect pull back the locking sleeve and push adapter into the coupler. Release the sleeve and the coupler will look into the adapter To disconnect pull the sleeve back and remove the adapter
- No valves in either side
- Ensures absolute leak prof, joins in seconds
- Least pressure drop.
- High flow characteristics
- Available in various end connections like male, female, hose
- Series: ST-40
- Sizes: 1/4 " to 3 "
- Material: Mild Steel, Brass, SS304, SS116
- Working pressure: Up to 1000 PSI
- End Connections: BSP Female, Male, Hose Threads
- Seals: Nitrile, Neoprene, Viton
- Shut-off Combination: No Valves
- Installation of Couplings: To be shown with photographs
- Typical applications: Steel Mills, Air compressed air, gases, Fluid, Oils, Greases, Powder, Water, Slurries, Viscous Liquids