Our esteemed customers can avail from us optimum-grade Tube Couplers. All these couplings are pushed over the end of the tube and pressed firmly to the stop position in order to provide an affective leak proof sealing. Our product line is used for alternate pressure testing, vacuum, dehydrating or charging or refrigerants.
- Provides effective and leak proof sealing
- Quick and efficient to connect in assembly operations, connections to tubing is instantaneous
- Push on - thumb lever operation
- Sizes: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 5/8", ¾"
- Material: Mild steel
- Working pressure: Up to 1000 PSI
- End Connections: 1/4" BSP Female at the base
- Seals: Nitrile, Neoprene, and Viton
- Series: TC
- Typical Applications: For Pressure, Vacuum line, Connections to tubes and Pipes used with Refrigeration coils for changing refrigerant, Refrigeration, Leak testing of plain tubes and tanks