The CCX is the most advanced, sophisticated and versatile laboratory corrosion testing cabinet. With installed options, it can replicate up to 15 enevironmental conditions, placing powerful capability in the hands of the user.
Advanced cyclic tests are used to qualify a specific coating or material for a wide range of end uses, to quickly qualify a coating or material on a pass-fail basis, to predict service life or determine the probability of corrosion of a specific material.
- Reinforced fiberglas cabinet - Exposure zone lined with gel coat
- Solution reservoir - 60 gallon (227 l)
- Exposure zone heated by titanium rod heater
- Polypropylene cover with water seal - CCX9000 only
- Peaked cover prevents dripping of condensation onto samples
- Clear cover with dual magnetic Santoprene gaskets
- Heated humidifying (bubble) tower with air relief valve
- Exposure zone temperature up to 160 °F (71 °C) - high temperature option up to 194 °F (90 °C)