For meeting test methods for exposure to enclosed carbon arc light sources a weathering principle from 1918 which was succeeded by the modern Xenon arc technology.
- Light source: twin enclosed carbon arc lamps
- Simulates interior exposure conditions
- Total exposure area: 6,248 cm2 (968.5 in2)
- Temperature control: Automatic digital setpoint of Black Panel Sensor and Dry Bulb in °C
- Humidity control: Automatic digital setpoint in °C of Wet Bulb Depression and of conditioning water
- Microprocessor based program cycle control of light and dark cycles
- Specimen sprays and drum cooling sprays produce condensation and simulate rain