SF cabinets are used to quickly qualify a coating or material on a pass-fail basis, or determine the probability of corrosion of a specific material.
SF applications include: Architectural, Chrome Plating, Fastners, Government, Military, Paints/Coatings, Laminated/Coated Plastics and Steel Structures.
- Durable steel cabinet with 55 gallon (208 l) solution reservoir with mixing system on stand
- Cabinet heated by water jacket on four sides and bottom
- Exposure zone lined with corrosion-resistant PVC sheets
- Clear cover allows viewing of test conditions
- Peaked cover prevents dripping of condensation onto samples
- Water seal
- Heated humidifying tower with air relief valve
- Automatic DI water fill to humidifying tower
- Automatic solution level control
- Digital temperature control and readouts
- Certified air pressure gauge accurate to 1 psi (6.9 kPa)
- Integral over-protection on all heaters
- Low water cut-off protection on humidifying tower
- Two digital temperature controllers