Decanter Separator is extensively used for solid-liquid, liquid-liquid and liquid-liquid-solid separations. The decanter is based on the difference in densities of the components using centrifugal force to carry out separation of phases. These decanter centrifuges are solid bowl type and have various unique features like open scroll, removable feed pipe & scraper mechanism etc. making an ideal option for processing viscous and sticky products.
We design these equipment for 24/7 operation and that are used in various industry segments.
- Fruit & vegetable processing for clarification of fruit pulps & juices.
- Dairy - lactose
- Refineries for slop oil treatment.
- Industrial and municipal sludge de-watering.
- Edible oil extraction.
- Pharmaceuticals & biotechnology- fermentation broth separation / clarification of various process liquids / biomass separation.
- Biodiesel processing
Decanter centrifuges & disc stack separators is available in stainless steel, alloy steels and supplied in gas tight and explosion proof construction. The decanter centrifuges & disc stack separators are also available in capacities ranging from 1M3> / hr to 100m3> / hr.
- Scraper Mechanism
- Open Scroll
- Adjustable and Removable Shuttle Feed Pipe.
- Tunnel type construction
- Centrifugally cast stainless steel bowl
- Integral Support Legs
- Safety Mechanisms a. Mechanical b. Electronic
- Choking of decanter due to sticky solids is eliminated.
- Sturdy construction, easy & complete cleaning possible IN SITU.
- ON LINE optimizing of separation efficiency. Fine-tuning of efficiency to handle slight variations in inlet solids concentration possible.
- More safe & clean operation
- Homogenous grain structure, free from welds.
- Low installation costs. Maintenance Ease.
- Shear Pin is provided in Pieralisi Decanters. Which is more reliable and simple. Electronic safety mechanism is provided for additional safety. Also Shows the RPMs of Bowl & Scroll on digital display.