The screen is composed of a perforated plate whose holes diameter is as big as the desired openings size. The drum is supported by nylon wheels, and it is operated by a gearbox.
- Purification plants purification plants with MBR process
- Septic tanks treatment water separation processes
- Industrial purification plants
- Paper mills
- Food and fish industry
- Chemical industry
- Textile industry
- The internally fed rotary fine screen mod. RTV is composed of a tank and a spiral connected to the drum for the transport of screening.
- The filter is fed through a nozzle placed in the front of the machine. A diffuser spreads the water on a large area of the screen which, rotating, separates water from the organic particles contained. The filter is cleaned by means of a washing system composed of a tube equipped with spray nozzles for pressure water.
- During the screen operation, the water is conveyed towards the outlet placed in the front of the machine, while the screening is transported through the spiral towards the screening outlet installed in the back of the machine.
- The screen special inclination towards the outlet contributes to the dewatering of screening.
- The screen is equipped with a by pass nozzles protecting the filter from overflows, and with an arrangement for an overflow probe.
By pass protection
Ideal for Mbr applications