It is having its application in Municipal waste water treatment plants, Industrial waste water treatment plants in below industries :-
- Paper mill
- Food industry
- Fish industry
- Chemical industry
- The STEP SCREEN SAVI is designed for the mechanical separation of solids from liquids. The machine is made up of two step-set lamellae, a mobile one and a fixed one, which are separated by a 3 or 6-mm spacing.
- The mobile lamellae lift screening step by step, in every working cycle; then, the material is put down on the fixed lamellae before it sediments where it formed.
- The inorganic particles in the water flow are kept on the screen forming a screened layer. Thus, the water level above the screen rises enlarging the filtering surface.
- The so-formed screened layer on the screen surface keeps finer and finer particles. When the water level upstream reaches a certain height, the screen starts the cycle and goes up a step.
- During the cycle the mobile lamellae lift the screened material, and they put it down on the next step. So the screened layer is conveyed on the steps along the inclined screen and, at the same time, the layer acts as a further fine filter. Finally, the screened material is discharged on the higher extremity of the steps.
- The screen gets cleaned every time it moves up.
Separation of non-biodegradable solids,floating or inorganic
Self-cleaning screen thanks to the mobile lamellae
Low operating costs
Available also in stainless steel tank, with nozzles