Sub-Vertical Mechanical Screen is having its application in Municipal waste water treatment plants, Industrial waste water treatment plants in below industries :-
- The sub-vertical mechanical screen savi is composed of a box steel frame and very stout ribbed. A gearbox elastically assembled on an adjustable dynamometric- electromechanical device, which limits the stall torque and protects mechanics from overloads, sets the machine in motion. A microswitch for the machine’s shutdown in case of overload slaves the system.
- The propeller shaft is constructed in steel, assembled on spherical centre bearing, and equipped with chains’ stretch adjustment system. The two crown gears are constructed with steel and splined trough a detachable system.
- The coarse bar screen (GVB) is equipped with two steel-toothed cleaning combs that are set in motion by two turns of roller catenary curve with steel drilled pins. The cleaning combs, made up of stainless steel plates, are equipped with teeth intersecting the steel bar screen with its curving
- connector submerged in the water flow to screen.
- The fine bar screen (GVS) is equipped with several cleaning combs which are set in motion by two turns of roller catenary curve with steel drilled pins. The cleaning combs can be made up of nylon or neoprene gum. They both work on a punched hole filter, with circular holes having the same diameter as the requested spacing submerged in the water flow to screen.
- The machine is provided with a release device of screening from the cleaning combs and the outlet, which is made up of an arm with a steel countercomb. The special conformation of this kind of device permits the combs’ motion reversal if necessary. The machine supplied is entirely assembled and ready to be installed through proper lifting eyebolts; therefore, there’s no need to make any special adjustment on the civil works. Fixing on the civil work is carried out through special flasks anchored with screw anchors; every rotating part needing maintenance and lubrication are placed outside the water.
- The machine can be made up of painted carbon steel, hot galvanized or AISI 304 stainless steel or AISI 316.
Use in unmanned plants
Installation in very deep channels