Blichmann Engineering has designed a new line of stainless steel brew pots designed specifically for home brewing. The pots were not adapted from cooking pots, but designed from the beginning to be used specifically for home brewing. Decisions about features and construction were always made with creating the perfect brew pot as the ultimate goal.
* Capacity: 10 gallons (40 qt or 37.85 L)
* Inner Diameter: 13.8 in (35.1 cm)
* Depth: 16.5 in (41.9 cm)
* Heavy 18 gauge 304 stainless steel construction.
* A Blichmann 3-piece stainless steel ball valve (1/2" NPT)
* An adjustable BrewMometer is standard on all BoilerMaker brew pots. The adjustable BrewMometer thermometer allows for easy viewing of the temperature scale from virtually any angle. No more standing on chairs to get a temperature reading.
* A heavy duty borosilicate glass level gauge that never clouds or scratches is also standard equipment on all BoilerMaker brew pots. It features a rugged stainless steel guard with laser etched volume graduations, a cleaning brush, and clean-out ports, allowing for easy cleaning and sanitation.
* The exclusive snap-in dip tube design allows for easy installation without tools. It allows draining to within 3/8” of the bottom of the pot.
* The handles are oriented to make carrying the pot easier. Additionally, the lid stores neatly on a pot handle.
* The bottom of the brew pot is "stepped." This step supports the optional false bottom and virtually eliminates sidewall shunting.
Options (see descriptions in the menus below):
* False Bottom
* Hop Blocker