NEMA standard encapsulated submersible electric motors designed for reliable performance in 6 inch and larger deep well pump applications.
Municipal water service, irrigation, mining, building water supply and other deep well pumping applications in 6 inch and larger boreholes.
* 3.7kW to 11kW single phase models available.
* 3.7kW to 37 kW three phase models available.
* 6 inch NEMA standard pump mounting face.
* NEMA standard splined shaft.
* Excellent heat resistance and strength against thermal fluctuations and internal mechanical stress.
* Can operate in water temperatures of up to 35°C (10°C higher than NEMA standards) without power derating. (3.7kW - 30kW models).
* Motor lubrication provided by internal cooling fluid consisting of water, antifreeze and anti rust mixture which can operate in temperatures as low as -30°C
* Stainless steel frame and water proof sealed cylinder.
* Moisture resistant insulation.
* Stainless steel slinger and slinger guide prevent sand entry and double rubber seals prevent the ingress of water and contaminants into the motor.
* High quality 3 shoe (3.7kW-30kW) and 6 shoe (37kW) Kingsbury design thrust bearings for reduced maintenance and longer service life.
* Baked epoxy coating on rotor core for water and rust resistance.
* Reliable water lubricated carbon bearings.
* Rotor balancing rings ensure excellent dynamic balance for rotating elements.