NEMA standard rewindable submersible electric motors designed for reliable pumping in 8 inch and larger deep well pumping applications.
Municipal water service, irrigation, mining, building water supply and other deep well pumping applications in 8 inch and larger boreholes.
* 37kW to 225kW three phase models available.
* NEMA standard mounting faces.
* NEMA standard splined shaft (8 inch models).
* NEMA standard keyed shaft (10 and 12 inch models).
* Rewindable design for easy, cost effective maintenance and repair.
* Denatured polypropylene coil conductor material for excellent leak resistant performance.
* Three barrier copper conductor protection for complete insulation from internal cooling fluid.
* Motor lubrication provided by internal cooling fluid consisting of water, antifreeze and antirust mixture which can operate in temperatures as low as -30°C.
* Epoxy coated carbon steel shell as standard.
* Epoxy coated cast iron end bells as standard.
* Stainless steel slinger and slinger guide prevent sand entry and double rubber seals prevent the ingress of water and contaminants into the motor.