We have marked a distinct position in the domain by offering a broad spectrum of Snap Gauges. With the use of pioneering techniques, the provided gauges are efficiently manufactured using utmost grade basic materials under experts' direction. These gauges are used to determine the outside dimensions of any object. In addition to this, the offered gauges are widely appreciated for their corrosion resistant nature.
- Robust built
- Resistant to corrosion
- Equipped with round dial
- Snap Gauges also called as gap gauges are manufactured in steel as well as tungsten carbide.
- Standards: Snap gauges (gap gauges) are made as per relevant IS Standard blank design and tolerances.
- Single ended progressive type, double ended; adjustable frame type, split type and gauges are also designed to customer specification on request
- Single ended progressive type snap gauges are the most popular snap gauge types owing to its fast gauging method
- The front portion of the gauge is the GO member, which passes through the work-piece that has to be checked
- As the gauge slides into the work-piece it reaches the NOGO member area where it (ideally) stops sliding. Thus in one pass the inspector knows that the work piece under inspection is within specified size or not
- Double ended snap gauges have dedicated GO and NOGO sides
- The gauge has to be inserted in each side to know if it has reached the limit
- Although it is a comparatively slow method of gauging it is more reliable and allows more gauging area thereby lower wear and higher gauge life
- Adjustable type Snap Gauges offer the flexibility of building up your own gauge within any size in the specified range
- It is preferred where the number of components to be inspected is less but the variety of sizes to be inspected is more
- 0.5 mm. to 4 mm. in Split type design
- 4 mm. to 160 mm. in Single ended progressive type or double ended type
- 0.5 mm. to - 360 mm. in Adjustable type design