We offer superior quality safety marking sphere and conductor marking sphere that provides an accurate result for identification of wires and their capacitance. Light in weight, these spheres are molded in glass fiber reinforced polyester resin that ensures longer service life.
"TECHNOVATORS" ADMS-600 & ADMS-400 DAY marking spheres are colored mechanical devices used for the identification of wires across electricity pylons, & cable cars.
"Warning against Cable & Wires in Flight path."
- Conforms to ICAO & FAA regulations.
- Very light but strong molded in Glass fiber reinforced polyester resin.
- Aluminum alloy clamps to match the exact size the wire.
- Available in Two halves for easy fixing on existing installations.
- UV stabilized colors dissolved in the resin used while molding, ensures against color fading.
- Polyurethane overcoat increases color fastness and longer life.
- Drain holes are provided for existing of rain water.
- Available in completely Red / Orange or White color.
- High-rise Power transmission Lines
- High slung Cable-car lines
- Ropeway cables
- Guy Wires
- Designed for cable mountings through machined to size clamps.
- Installation convenience also ensured because of split-design (available in two halves)
|Catalogue No..||Weight||Dia. (mm)||Drain Holes||Armour Rod||Material of Clamp||Material (Aerial Marker Ball)|
|ADMS 600||5.0 Kg Approx.||600 mm||Provided||Optional||Aluminium Alloy/ Galvanized Mild Steel||Fibre Reinforced Polyester|
|ADMS 600||5.0 Kg Approx.||600 mm||Provided||Optional||Aluminium Alloy/ Galvanized Mild Steel||Aluminium|
|Color of Sphere (Aerial Marker Ball)||Standard Application|
|White / Red / Orange||I.C.A.O FAA|