Our range of High-Intensity Obstruction Marking Lights is unidirectional lights that are specifically designed to provide 120º horizontal with narrow vertical beam pattern. These high-intensity lights provide minimum dissipation of light with a strong focus. The beam angle and direction can easily be changed for marking high rise buildings and structures.
Technovators high-intensity warning lights are high-efficiency strobe discharge lights, designed for minimal ground scatter, used for marking of Aviation Obstructions like communication towers, broadcast towers, chimneys, bridges and tall buildings.
- Compliant to ICAO, Annexure-14, Chapter-6, Type "A" High-Intensity Light.
- Compliant to FAA type L-856.
- Comprises of
- Flash Head Assembly
- Flash head control unit
- Master controller.
- Uni-directional white flashing light designed to provide 120º horizontal with narrow vertical beam pattern.
- Beam angle adjustment in vertical plane available.
- Automatic selection of Day / Twilight / Night mode light intensity adjustment.
- All enclosures made in stainless steel grade 304.
- Integral adjustable tilt angle mounting bracket for flash head assembly.
- Flash synchronization up to 24 Flash heads available for one single structure.
- Remote fault monitoring of individual light available.
- Intelligent lamp control technology for maximum lamp life.
- Toughened glass window with internal parabolic reflector and light direction baffles for flash head assembly.
- The ip-65 degree of Ingress protection.
- Draw out type panels for ease of maintenance.
- Built-in Surge Protection
Technical SpecificationsOperating Conditions
- Temperatures ranging from -20°C to +55°C.
- Will withstand the wind in excess of 150 mph (240 kph)
- Fog, Rain
- Humidity : up to 80%
- Does not create Electromagnetic Interference
- Does not create Radio Frequency Interference