We offer a range of highly energy efficient Neon Obstruction Lights to mark high-rise buildings, bridges, towers etc. The light uses cold cathode to produce low-intensity incandescent light. These lights are low in maintenance and are best suited for high vibration area.
The rapid growth of the cellular phone industry and other communication services will lead up to millions of new communication towers all over the Globe. These towers present hazards to flight paths of aircraft, so these towers should be marked with obstruction lights to make sky safer to fly. "Technovators" Tower Marking Low-Intensity Obstruction Lights are compact, sturdy, power saving LED low-intensity lights, available with optional advanced features
The Neon spiral lamp is operated through electronic power supply which is housed inside the metallic enclosure of the light. Specially designed copper R.F. Screen is provided to shield the lamp against emission of R.F. Two lamps can be individually connected through the failure sensing changeover card located in the control cabinet. The changeover of power from service lamp to standby lamp takes place automatically, in the event of failure of service lamp.
- ICAO (Type A & B) compliant product design and performance
- Omni-directional RED Neon light source (10 cd - 32 cd)) hence no requirement of filters that fade quickly
- Customizable for both AC and DC conditions
- High-quality optics for excellent beam spread control.
- Light weight sturdy casings (of high-quality die-cast aluminum)
- All hardware of Tower marker obstruction lights is made of corrosion resistant metals.
Excellent dust and moisture sealing through improved gaskets
- ICAO (Low-Intensity Type 'A' & 'B' compliant product design and performance.
- Omni-directional RED light source hence no requirement of filters.
- Borosilicate glass dome.
- Aluminium Alloy housing.
- Excellent dust and moisture sealing.
- Wide operating temperature range (-20 ºC to +55 ºC)
Technical Specifications Operating Conditions
- Will withstand the wind in excess of 150 mph (240 kph), (150 knots)
- Fog, Rain
- Humidity :90%
- Electromagnetic Interference Shielded
- Radio Frequency Interference Shielded
|Horizontal Coverage||360 °|
|Flash Rate||Stationery Mode|
|Input Supply||System Operating on DC Volts||Current (Amp)|
|12V DC||1800 V||0.75A||1.5A|
|230V AC||1800 V||0.75A||12V DC|