We offer premium quality Led - Medium Intensity (Twin Light) that are used as tower warning lights. These high power Omni-directional lights are energy efficient and are ideal for use with the solar powered system.
"TECHNOVATORS" Medium Intensity Flashing RED aviation warning light.
"Long life solution for marking of tall structures"
- It is an Omni-Directional light which Conforms to ICAO and FAA regulations.
- The high power, high flux solid state lamps give an exceptionally long life of more than 50,000 burning hours.
- It combines the most modern concept of surface mounting solid state Lamps Technology (High Powered Lighting Diodes) from most reputed world source.
- The System is highly energy Efficient, Which makes it very suitable for solar powered systems.
- The Lamps are mounted on very durable Epoxy masked PCB's which enables easy replacement in case of failure.
- Efficient secondary optics is induced to generate Lens effect for Proper Light Beam in Horizontal plane and arrest unnecessary light dispersion in a vertical plane as required by the light specifications.
- High-quality Aviation RED color is directly Emitted by the Lamps thus eliminating the need for additional color filters, which otherwise get faded due to UV radiation of SUN.
- The Lamps are arranged in Series and Parallels with independent light strings, which eliminates total blackout, in the event of an unlikely circuit fault.
- The light housing is made from high-grade Aluminium Alloy, with Protective painting.
- Hardware is made from Corrosion resistant metals.
- The light is protected from ingress of Dust and Moisture.
- Bird spike is provided at the top to protect the luminaire from bird droppings.
- Very high-quality copper conductor earthing connection is provided to divert any lightening surges.
- Solid state Flasher, operating on 12 V DC or 48 V DC is housed in separate weather protected enclosure. Optional voltage adaptability on 220 V AC.
- Dusk to Dawn operation through Photo sensor.
- The Duplex Character enhances the reliability by automatically switching from Service lamp to Standby lamp.
- Temperatures ranging from -20°C to +55°C
- Will withstand the wind in excess of 150 mph (240 kph), (150 knots)
- Fog, Rain
- Humidity : 80%
- Does not create Electromagnetic Interference
- Does not create Radio Frequency Interference
|Vertical Beam Spread||> 3 °|
|Horizontal Coverage||360 °|
|"Ground Scatter Light" cut-off angle||-5 °|
|Flash Rate||20 - 60 FPM|