Medium Intensity White Flashing lights are used for the marking of structures and buildings for Day as Well as Night Marking. These lights can be operated through a reliable Switch Mode Power Supply, with the in-built photo-sensing device.
"TECHNOVATORS" Warning light ideally suited for marking of tall structure for Night identification
- It is an Omni-directional Aviation Warning Light, Conforms to ICAO Annexure-14, chapter 6 under Medium Intensity type 'B'.
- Flash Head operated through reliable Switch Mode Power Supply, with a dedicated photo sensing device for Dusk to Dawn operation.
- The Flash head housing is made of cast Aluminium Alloy with Polyurethane coating for all-weather protection and humidity resistance.
- Fresnel lens is made from fine quality UV resistant acrylic.
- All other hardware is made of high-grade stainless steel.
- Temperatures ranging from -20°C to +55°C
- Will withstand the wind in excess of 150 mph (240 kph), (150 knots)
- Fog, Rain
- Humidity : 80%
- Does not create Electromagnetic Interference
- Does not create Radio Frequency Interference