Medium Intensity Red & White Flashing Obstruction Warning Light
This Medium Intensity light uses a combination of both red and white light for identification of tall buildings. Sturdy to withstand extreme weather conditions, the Medium Intensity lights are housed in Cast Aluminium Alloy with Polyurethane coating for all-weather protection and humidity resistance.
"TECHNOVATORS" Combination of type A & B. Ideally suited for marking of tall structure for Day & Night identification
- It is an Omni-directional Aviation Aircraft Warning Light, Conforms to ICAO Annex.-14 chapter 6 under Medium Intensity warning light.
- Flashlight Head operated through reliable Switch Mode Power Supply, with a dedicated photo sensing device for intensity variation during day & night.
- The light housing is made of cast Aluminium Alloy with Polyurethane coating for all-weather protection and humidity resistance.
- Fresnel lens is made from fine quality UV resistant acrylic.
- All other hardware is made of high-grade stainless steel.
- Temperatures ranging from -20° C to +55° C).
- Will withstand the wind in excess of 150 mph (240 kph)
- Fog, Rain
- Humidity : 80%
- Does not create Electromagnetic Interference
- Does not create Radio Frequency Interference