We offer Solar Powered Medium Intensity Obstruction Warning Light for multiple applications ranging from marine lighting to emergency phone booth lighting and airport security markets for parked planes. They are very compact and easy-to-use with low maintenance due to negligible wear and tear.
More than 2000 Solar Powered obstruction marking lights of Technovators are installed all around the globe. The Technovator solar obstruction light, solar powered aviation light, solar navigational light and solar powered obstruction marking lights are long lasting, low maintenance, and are ideal for standalone deployment on transmission pylons and high rise natural obstructions.
We have paid very careful attention to the construction: these systems are able to keep your maintenance costs to a minimum, thanks to their special design for the harshest environments and their ability to perform efficiently without any regular maintenance visits.
- Solar powered obstruction marking lights are stand-alone
- No moving parts, and hence extremely low maintenance cost due to negligible wear and tear
- State-of-the-art design for optimal performance and reliability in standalone, tough weather conditions
- Completely customizable to deployment and operation conditions
- Micro Processor based charge controller ensures long battery life
"TECHNOVATORS" Solar powered systems are designed with dedicated software for optimal size of Solar Modules and Battery. Solid State Lamps are used to minimize lighting load. Dusk to Dawn operation of Obstruction Warning Light is controlled by Module Sensing.
The solar system is custom designed to meet individual client requirements.
The Solar Powered system's main components are low-consumption, very bright aviation obstruction Solid State light, a solar array and a battery bank. During the daytime, the solar array charges the battery via the controller and during night-time the system controller automatically activates the obstruction light and draws power from the battery.
The operating temperature range of the systems is -25°C -> +55°C.
Ideal for Power transmission towers and telecom pylons , Natural obstructions like Hilltops and all other locations where carrying electricity is difficult.
Technical SpecificationsOperating Conditions
- Temperatures ranging from -20°C to 55°C.
- Will withstand wind in excess of 150 mph (240 kph), (150 knots)
- Fog, Rain
- Humidity : 100%
- Does not create Electromagnetic Interference
- Does not create Radio Frequency Interference