The Workshop Dobby Loom (WDL) is AVL's smallest, most transportable, and least expensive computerized dobby loom. This dynamite little package is equally at home in your living room or on the road to conferences, seminars, and classes. It also happens to be one of the least expensive and highest value looms on the market.
The WDL comes in two weaving widths: 16-inch and 24-inch, making it perfect for seminar projects, scarves placemats, throws and many other exciting projects. It comes standard with AVL's world class Compu-Dobby III and can be configured with either 8, 16 or 24 harnesses for amazing pattern versatility.
- X-Frame structure: rapid assembly/ dis-assembly making it a true traveling loom.
- Compu-Dobby III+: massively improved, highly reliable
- Bottom swing beater: newly improved for rigidity and wider reed slot
- Sectional or plain warp beam: your choice
- Sticky cloth beam
- All metal gears and cogs
- Stainless steel reed: your choice in dents
- Polyester heddles: 200 plus 25 per harness
- Manual and assembly on CD-ROM
- AVL 2-Year Warranty