The Eagle Max Series 201 Saw Gin can produce high quality lint at proven rates of 25 bales per hour.
- Continental Eagle designed ginning system equipped with the exclusive high capacity Seed Roll Conveyor Tube.
- A forward-tilting ginning breast allows convenient inspection of the ginning ribs, roll box and optional huller ribs.
- Placement of the new designed picker roller eliminates force-feeding the gin saws.
- Huller front tilts forward for accessibility to the picker roller and the roll box. The seed roll can be easily dumped.
- 201 gin frame is equipped with a rib rail for the addition of huller ribs if cotton conditions or customer warrants their use
- Compact overall gin design, featuring rigid-weld steel construction.
- Segmented heads for easy front removal of gin saw and gin brush.
- Optional open-end huller ribs.