The Continental Eagle Bespress is a 20“ x 54" double box, down-packing Universal Density fiber press. 509 tons of pressing force compresses up to 24 bales per hour, 30 bales per hour with an optional booster pump and hydraulic pusher. Fiber is fed into one box of the press by a pusher assembly. A hydraulic tramper packs the fiber below which keep the fiber down in the press box When a preset amount of fiber is packed in the box, the boxes rotate 180 degrees and the fiber is pressed into a Universal Density balo by three double-acting ram cylinders The cycle repeats with the boxes rotating 180 degrees in alternate directions. The operator controls the press from a push-button control panel located on one end of the press. The panel receives power from the control cabinet which is connected to the primary incoming power supply. The control cabinet contains electrical and electronic components such as fuses, motor starters, transformers, power supplies, processor, relays, etc.
- 20” x 54” Double Box Down Packing Universal Density Press
- True Universal Density (28 Lbs./Cubic Ft.) Bales
- No Press Pit Required
- Capacities Up To 30 Balers Per Hour With Optional Equipment
- 3-12' Double Acting Hydraulic Cylinders And Rams
- Optional 20' x 41 * Box Size With Two Hydraulic Ram Cylinders