We bring forth an impregnable range of Bi Drum F.B.C. Boiler is suitable for burning coal or lignite or other agro-based low-grade fuels. These are used for power generation or co-generation power in different industries such as distilleries, paper, solvent extraction, rice, textiles, etc, in order to generate saturated steam as well as superheated steam. These are available in different sizes and designs that meet the individual requirement of our clients. These are featured with High capacity heating system, Available in different combinations - FBC, Dumping Grate/Pulsating grate, Traveling Grate, Pulsating Grate and Multi-fuel option – coal/lignite/wood/agro-based fuels/bio gas.
- Steam power Is Available In Different Combustion Systems Depending On The Fuel
- FBC is suitable for burning coal or lignite or other agro-based low-grade fuels
- Dumping grate or pulsating grate is suited for burning fibrous & moist fuels obtained from
- industrial waste & agricultural residues
- Traveling grate is suited for burning low ash fuels
- High capacity heating system
- Available in different combinations - FBC, Dumping Grate/Pulsating grate, Traveling Grate,
- Pulsating Grate
- Multi-fuel option – coal/lignite/wood/agro-based fuels/bio gas
- Capacities: 6 TPH to 30 TPH
- Pressure: Maximum pressure of 45.0 Kg/cm2 (g)
- Temperature: Up to 450ºC
- Firing fuels: Indian & imported coal, lignite, wood, paddy husk, groundnut shells, coffee husk, bagasse, bio gas, etc.