Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP)
BOPP is a polypropylene film that has been stretched in both the machine and acrossboth directions. Available in various standard specifications, our bags have high transparency, clarity and excellent tensile strength. These durable bags have beautiful and clear prints embossed on them. Our cost-effective BOPP pouches are best suited for food and beverage industry.
Characteristics of BOPP
- Excellent Clarity
- High tensile Strength
- Good Dimensional Stability and Flatness
- Low Electrostatic Charge
- Corona treatment on one or both sides
- Reverse Printing Ability
- High Gloss
- Good Performance on High Speed Printing
Common applications for BOPP Bags
- Pet food
- Seed (Grasses, Bird Feed, etc.)
- Animal Feed
Co-Extruded woven bags are a technology where a printed film is laminated to a woven fabric and then manufactured into a bag.
Advantages of BOPP Bags
- High tensile strength
- Very high quality printing that cannot be scratched off
- High gloss surface image that can be wiped off easily
With BOPP film colored and combined with normal plastic bags, they are beautiful and also have a waterproof, moisture-resistant function. With our computer 8-color printing configuration equipment, color printing is accurate.
- These bags have a very good appearance and are used for packaging costlier products like pesticides, seeds, wheat flour, high-end chemicals etc.
- It may also be used for secondary packaging of smaller 1kg bags.
|Weight||As per Required size|
|Size||12” TO 90”|
|GSM||40 GSM TO 120 GSM|
|Length||As per Required|
|Packing||As per Party Required|
|Bag opening||As per Party Required|
|Mesh||8 x 8 TO 12 X 12|