We offered the high quality of Quanta Battery. AGM stands for Absorbed Glass Mat where the electrolyte in the cell is locked in a fiberglass mat between the plates. This valve regulated lead acid technology is low maintenance because it never needs watering.
- 12 V 007 AH
- 12 V 026 AH
- 12 V 042 AH
- 12 V 084 AH
- 12 V 110 AH
- 12 V 160 AH
- 12 V 018 AH
- 12 V 028 AH
- 12 V 065 AH
- 12 V 100 AH
- 12 V 130 AH
- 12 V 200 AH
Available in different price range: 700 to 20000 rupees
- Innovative Features PPCP Containers with Low permeability to ensure that there is no water loss.
- Side wall design to maintain structural integrity in high operating temperatures.
- High Compression Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) Separator for greater than 98% recombination efficiency.
- Heavy duty L terminal best suited to carry high rate discharges.
- Highly reliable one way self resealing safety vent seal.
- MFX alloy grid for high design life in float @ 27° C with maximum cyclic life.
- FLAPPON Terminal protecting system to prevent short circuits.
- Ergonomic design for easy handling.
- Grouping the plates by Cast-On-Strap leads to integral lead crystals provides superior corrosion resistance to negative strap.
- Superior high rate discharge with low internal resistance.
- Components Radial Grid Profile Low impedance path.
- Instantaneous high currents. Heavy duty Lead alloy.
- Superior high rate discharge performance up to 8% more than rectilinear profile.
- Instacharge Paste recipe Excellent charge acceptance.
- Low self discharge less than 1% per week.
- AGM Separator High basis weight.
- High void volume glass mat.
- Superior compression characteristics.
- Prolongs life.
- High Integrity ICW Thick, robust inter-cell connections.
- Imparts high reliability during service life.
- Minimizes low resistance path.