- Robustly constructed, Stainless Steel column with clearly marked scale graduation.
- A clear Multifunction Digital LCD display runs smoothly on the Analog vertical scale.
- Fine adjustment with lock provided for ease of setting.
For easy and precise maneuverability the base has a specially designed thumb grip.
- Carbide tipped scriber.
- Functions consist of Power ON/OFF, bsolute/Incremental mode, mm/in., Preset, Hold, and Tolerance setting.
- Capacitive measurement system.
- Maximum reading speed 1m/s.
- Powered by easily replaceable Silver Oxide Battery.
- Operating environment – Temperature 5 to 45 degrees C at < or = 80% Humidity.
Each caliper carries a calibration certificate giving actual values.