ABSOLUTE Digimatic Indicator ID-C Series 543-Standard TypeSeries 543Features
- As compact as standard Series 2 dial indicators.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD.
- GO/±NG judgment can be performed by setting upper and lower tolerance limits. The judgment result (GO/±NG) can be displayed in full-size characters.
- The positive/negative count resulting from the spindle’s up/down movement can be toggled.
- Internal calculations using the simple formula of [F(x)=Ax)] are available
- Employing the ABSOLUTE linear encoder, the ID-C always displays the spindle "Absolute Position" from the origin at power-on. Also unlimited response speed eliminates over-speed errors.
- The ID-C indicator face can be rotated 330° to an appropriate angle for easy reading.
- With SPC data output.
Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications.
Resolution: 0.01mm, 0.001mm, .0005"/0.01mm, .0001”/0.001mm or .00005”/0.001mm
Length standard: ABSOLUTE electrostatic capacitance type linear encoder
Max. Response speed: Unlimited
Measuring force: Refer to the list of specifications
Battery: SR44 (1 pc.), 938882
Battery life: Approx. 5,000 hours under normal use
Dust/Water protection level: IP42 or IP53 (dust-proof type)
Origin-set/Preset, Zeroset, GO/±NG judgment, Counting direction switching, Power ON/OFF, Data output,inch/mm
conversion (on inch/metric models only)
Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error, Over-flow error, Tolerance limit setting error
Internal calculations using the simple formula of [F(x)=Ax)] are available