The Turks were the first people to discover the unique pleasures, a steam bath offers. Earlier generating continuous steam was a manual process which was tedious but now technology has simplified the entire process & made it very easy. Steam units are fully automatic and fully electronic. Simply switch ON and after an initial wait, the correct bathing temperature is automatically reached. You step inside the steam-tight cabin and let the soft warm steam get to work. Steam helps open the pores of the skin and cleanses microdirt and grime embedded in the skin. Finally a cold/chilled shower will help to bring down your body temperature to normal, quickly.
Benefits of using a Steam Shower for Steam Therapy-
- Can be an effective treatment for respiratory and sinus conditions such as asthma, sinusitis, bronchitis and allergies
- Helps the body clean itself of toxins and waste
- Destroys pathogens in the body
- Expands blood vessels and increases circulation revitalizing your body
- Stimulates the immune system
- Increases flexibility
- Enhances skin tone
Steam Add-ons :
A few drops of Eucalyptus oil thoughtfully added in the room, really makes you fresh and rejuvenated. Alternatively you can leave near the steam outlet point (usually located under the bench), a small open mouthed container, half filled with Eucalyptus oil ( One can also try Lemon grass oil which is very refreshing ). The same can be replenished whenever the container.