Our Acrylic Sheet Pasting Adhesive is made under the strict control and supervision of industry experts, who keep an eye on all the stages of the production processes. Their high adhesion and strong bonding make them more appropriate for various industrial applications. Unlike other Acrylic Sheet Pasting Adhesive available in a market, this adhesive is used in an Acrylic sheet.
- Very fast and Quick Setting: Sets almost in seconds with very strong bonds
- No white stains with non-blooming properties
- Versatile: Able to bond a wide range of assembly materials like rubbers, metals, plastics, ceramic, stones, and hardwood
- No need for heating or mixing
- Eye Contact: These adhesives are eye irritants and tissue bonders. Anyone using it should take extreme care. Precautions should be taken like a use of goggles, in order to avoid eye contact. In case the adhesive comes in contact with the eye, the eyes should be continuously washed with water for some time and the person should be provided medical aid immediately. If eye lids are bonded closed, no one should attempt to separate them except a qualified physician. In case of bonding corneal surface, forced separation is not recommended at all. Leave the eye to remain closed and allow the bond to separate naturally, which usually occur within a few days.
- Skin Contact: Cyanoacrylate adhesives are mild irritants to the skin. Though relatively non-toxic, they quickly form strong bonds between adjacent skin surfaces, e.g. fingers. To separate them, the bonded part should be soaked in warm and soapy water for sufficient time and then the bond should be gently peeled off. Alternatively, a dull instrument such as a table knife or a thin wire can be forced through the bond. Solvents like acetone or nail polish remover can also be used but with appropriate caution.
- In case the adhesive is spread over a large skin area, that part of the skin should be flushed with large amounts of water. To wipe off excess adhesive, a soaking wet cloth can be used. If the adhesive has soaked through clothing, use huge amount of water to flush the involved area. If the cloth has bonded to the skin, the skin can be damaged if the bonded clothing is attempted to be removed without these precautions. The adhesive will automatically flake off from the skin within a day or so.
- Oral Contact: Though Cyanoacrylates adhesives are relatively non-toxic, rapid polymerization (hardening) of the adhesive will take place if they come in contact with the surfaces of the mouth. The mouth should be continuously flushed with water and medical aid should be provided immediately. In case lips are bonded, hot water or solvent can be used to gently peel apart the adhesives.