We provide D3 Wood Adhesive Single Component (Cold Water Resistance) to our clients.
- Handicraft Industry - Carpenter's glue meeting the requirements of Class D3.
- The glue is used for glueing wood with wood, wood-base materials and laminates.
- It is suitable for glueing softwood and hardwood and their combination's.
- It can be used for glueing windows and doors and other elements used in conditions of high humidity.
- It is also intended for glueing floor panels, wooden and made of laminate. After hardening, it gives colourless and durable joints.
- Fast drying water-resistance adhesive specifically formulated conforming to British Standards EN-204 keeping in view for the desire to save their precious curing time with a hard bond. Also used in mosaic tiles, ceramic wall pieces and pots.
- Thermoforming: This adhesive is formulated for using adhesive on hot press applications. It has fast dry characteristics, which gives excellent bonds on curved and round laminates. For laminating PVC film or paper with plywood to MDF by a hot press with excellent bonding.
- PVC-Wood Mouldings: PVC to the wood adhesive is a single component and ready to use. The adhesive is applied to the side of a board and a PVC moulding is fixed with tape for clamping and it may be removed after half an hour. The moulding is fixed.