Cementmix Plus is a specially formulated additive composed of cement compatible, corrosion inhibitor, surface additive, polymers and other agents. It improves the integral waterproofing properties of cement concrete and plasters after curing. It is used as an additive for cement concrete/plaster/mortars, because of its plasticizing properties, makes concrete denser and prevents segregation.
Areas of Application
Waterproofing of Sand–Cement Mortar & Structural Mass Concrete used in the following areas:
- External plastering
- Water tanks & water containing structures
- Roof slabs & renderings
- Sewerage works, canals, culverts etc. wherever waterproof concrete is required.
Method of Application
- Charge cement & aggregates to the concrete mixer as per the mix design. Mix the dry ingredients for 2–3 minutes in dry condition
- Start addition of water into the mix upto 80% of the total quantity and mix for 3-4 minutes
- Cementmix Plus is to be added according to the recommended dosage into the remaining gauging water; Then add to the mixer and mix for another 2-3 minutes
- Discharge the concrete/plaster for application
- Cure the application as per good construction practices.