Crack Fill Paste is a single pack, ready to use flexible putty for filling the cracks in plastered surfaces.
Areas of Application:
External & internal plastered brick masonry wall cracks of up to 5 mm width.
Method of Application:
- Clean the crack from any kind of laitance, grease, oils, wax, polish etc.
- Remove loose particles from joints. The edges of the cracks/joints should be neat & sound. Make sure the surface is free from puddle of water.
- Moisten the crack-surface before applying Crack Fill Paste.
- Fine hairline cracks must be widened up to 1 mm minimum followed by filling.
- For filling Crack Fill Paste on the internal surface - existing painter's putty or POP must be removed till plaster surface is exposed.
- For porous surfaces, apply primer coat prepared with Crack Fill Paste & water in 1:1 proportion over the crack. Fill Crack Fill Paste when the surface is tacky but not dried completely.
- Press Crack Fill Paste into the cracks using a putty knife or spatula. Level the surface with a putty knife to get smooth & clean surface.
- Care must be taken to avoid formation of cavities/bubbles during application.
- Further coat of Crack Fill Paste is undertaken after 24 hours of the application, when the first coat of Crack Fill Paste is completely cured.
- Painter's putty or POP can be taken up once it is fully dry.
- For best results allow Crack Fill Paste to cure for 7 days.
500 g., 1 Kg., 5 Kgs.Coverage Approx:
25–30 running mtr./kg