It is a high-performance one component PU clear system specially designed for natural wood and wood veneers. It is available in both matt and glossy versions.
- Specially designed PU with excellent clarity and gloss that gives a wet look finish to the wooden substrate.
- Matt has a smooth and silky appearance with high degree of clarity so that the natural beauty of the wood grains remain intact forever.
- Has excellent outdoor durability.
- Quick drying and great value for money product.
- It has the best scratch and stain resistant properties in its class.
- No added lead, mercury and chromium.
Usage area: Applicable for exterior finishing of furniture, wooden artifacts, MDF Boards, veneers and plywood.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1.)Sanding: Sand the seasoned wooden surface using Emery Paper No. 180 along the grains. Repeat the sanding for a smoother finish with a finer grade of Emery Paper No. (220/320) and then wipe off all the loose dust particles.
2.)Application: Begin with the application of first coat of Berger 1K PU Glossy/Matt Finish. Apply the second coat by keeping the drying time of 6-8 hours between coats.