Hydraulic Goods Lift offered by us is manufactured to provide total worker and material safety. Construction of the Hydraulic Goods Lift is highly durable resulting in dependable performance for various applications. Made available in different series having standard full-height safety enclosure,
- Small loads and packages are lifted in a faster and safer manner
- Smooth, quiet operation due to counterweighted lifting mechanism requiring minimal maintenance and reduces horsepower requirements. Lifting belt never needs lubricating.
- Compact and loads handling transported on an inclined conveyor
- Self-contained and self-supporting
- Loads can be moved to
- Between floors
- Between conveyor levels
- Loading and unloading can be done from three sides
- Optional variable frequency drive package for smooth acceleration and deceleration control
- Throughput : Four loads per minute (based on 100 lb. load, 10' vertical rise, 90 to 120 fpm horizontal conveying speed.)
- Lifting Capacity : Up to 100 lb. live loads and carriage sizes up to 3' x 4'.
- Vertical Rise : 50'
- Travel speeds : 60 fpm to 400 fpm
Ideal for :
- High-speed applications needing light-duty lifting of boxes, cartons, packages, totes, containers or cases
- Automated systems having high-speed