A precision design and shape to the dough is obtained by Biscuit Rotary Cutter. The single head cutter ensures precision designs that can be customized as per desired dough shape. It works on a 1.5 Watt helical geared motor and a frequency controller that works on AC coordinates to get the desired speed. The rubber lined anvil roller is adjusted to cut parallel and independent. We create contact parts that are made out of food grade metal and rubber.
- Friction driven anvil roll which uses cutting roll and has a separate drive
- Guard provided in line for safety purpose
- Accommodates varied size die for different biscuits
- Our biscuit making plant includes single head rotary cutter prints fine design on a continuously fed dough sheet and also cuts out the individual dough piece.
- The unit powered by 1.5KW helical geared motor and speed controlled by AC frequency controller. Drive is given to cutting roller only to accommodate different sizes of die's in this biscuit plant.
- Rubber lined anvil roller is adjustable in height so that pressure can be controlled at both sides in parallel or independently. The anvil roll is being driven by friction of the cutting web, which is independently powered by its own separate drive. For safety reasons the cutting roll is provided in these biscuit making plant with guard, removal of which stops the motor.