The rotating cone along with spiral aluminum tracks helps Bread Dough Rounder to yield perfect round loaf. It can handle soft to non-standard dough by using automated operation. It can process 1800 loaves per hour and comes with a three Horse Power electric motor that runs on 440 Volts of power supply. The loaf weight range is from 400 to 800 gms. We attach built in blower to cool the dough and avoid sticking to the surface.
- Enclosed base to ensure hygienic and clean operation
- Castor in the machine for transportation
- Fixed rounding time and can be connected with dough divider
- This machine is designed with a rotating cone and spiral aluminum tracks around it. The rounder will round the dough pieces after dividing, enables to handle soft and non standard dough for automatic operation. The rounder can be connected to a dough divider and to a first proover.
- The cone has ridges and the aluminum tracks are adjustable. Built in blower with cold air prevents the piece from sticking. All moving parts have ball bearings and the machine has castor for transportation. It is covered from all sides for safety precautions to avoid any type of accidents and needs very little space and no foundation.
- Completely enclosed base
- Adjustable rounding tracks
- Mechanised flour duster
- Rounding time can be fixed
- Maintenance free
- Can be operated by unskilled labour
- Weight range from 400 to 800 gms
- ON/OFF switch and line indicator in the front of the machine
|Capacity||1800 loaves per hour|
|Motor||3 HPEM 440 V/AC|
|Weight||750 Kg (approx.)|
|Dimensions||48" Length, 48" Width, 55" Height|