VS300 Veterinary Sensor
We are pleased to announce the introduction of a new pulse oximeter sensor designed especially for the veterinary industry. The new probe provides a non-invasive and accurate indication of the oxygen saturation in the blood during veterinarian procedures. Easily cleaned with a wipe down, the probe can be reused many times with out any reduction in performance. We believe that this sensor will be a welcome addition to the veterinary industry.
- This new probe is an economical alternative to the high cost of original manufacturer equipment.
- The unique design allows for a wider application to the various sizes of animals.
- The probe can be used on tongue, ear, paw or fold of skin provides multiple opportunities for placement.
- Spring is an integral part of clip which prevents spring from popping out and maintains proper tension.
- Stainless steel axle that adds to the overall strength of the sensor.
- Vari-touque of strain relief reduces cable breakage.
- Beta was the first to use Kevlar in it's cable design to create a stronger cable thus increasing life span.
- Shielded cable that provides a cleaner, truer signal.
- One year warranty to ensure customer confidence.
- Clearly labeled packaging for ease of identification in hospital environment.
- Compatible with most OEMS for wider applications.
- Our sensor are repairable that offers long term financial savings.