· Designed with a four-wheel driven muted massage mechanism which can move up and down in the backrest.
· Programmed to act pressing. Kneading, tapping, knocking,synchronized kneading and knocking massage methods
· Designed with two control modes for the upper body automatic one and manual one.
·Operates with Indian Currency notes Rupees 10,20,50 & 100
· Inbuilt meter reading which cannot be reset which starts with count 1 for one massage sitting.
· The machine Is programmes as for Rupees 10 for one minute. Rupees 20 for 2 minutes, Rupees 50 for 5 Minutes, Rupees 100 for 10 minutes.
· Under manual modes, there are three options: overall massaging, fixed massaging and partial massaging with five speeds respectively .And under the fixed massaging state, the massage mechanism can be adjusted up and down; when pressing, flapping and knocking act separately, the width of the massage mechanism has three options of wide, middle and narrow.
·Equipped with 32 airbags that offer four modes of air massage to the buttock, thigh, calf, ankle and foot area with two strengths available.
· There are four mastoids which are set in both calf and foot area to act strengthened massage to the periphery area of the calf muscle, foot point and the reflecting area such as lung, heart, liver, gallbladder,Kidney, duodenum, pancreas, head, shoulders, esophagus, eye,ear, thyroid gland and trachea.
· Designed with heating massage function in the foot area .Designed with electrically rise up and down for the calf rest separately or together with the backrest.
· Designed with five degrees of width adjustment for the position of the shoulder and can be recorded.
· Restoring function of the mechanism.
· Programmed with calf rest separating function if it touches any remora while declining.