A technique for maintain or increasing the amount of movement in a joint, using a mechanical device that applies forces to produce joint motion without normal function. Usually the knee, is moved constantly through a variable range of motion to prevent stiffness and to increase the range of motion. Motorized CPM specially designed also to relive pain after surgery or injury to major joints of upper and lower extremities.
- Motor: High torque noiseless instant start-shop shop & reversible
- Flexion Angle: 0 degree - 120 degree
- Machine Speed: Approximately 1.5 minutes for one stroke from extension to flexion to extension
- Adjustable: Thigh length & height
- Treatment time: Variable from 5 minutes to 30 minutes