Keeping in mind the ever-evolving requirements of our clients, we are devoted towards manufacturing an optimum quality range of Circular Lifting Magnet.
- Lifting Magnets are made from high permeability Steel Casting, properly machined, to provide the most efficient Magnetic Circuit.
- The periphery of the magnet is heavily ribbed to give added mechanical strength and an increased radiation surface to aid cooling. Center & Outer Poles are machined from high permeability Magnet Steel with Cored recesses arrangement to protect heads of through tensile bolts.
- The faces of poles from spigot joints in Magnet shell, the outer poles of larger Magnets are skirted for added protection. The pole shoes are easily replaceable.
- TERMINAL BOX is designed to ensure protection whilst in operation and are of double entry type enabling the leads from the coils to be sealed in a separate cavity.
- The outside cable is brought through a gland into this second compartment ensuring no possibility of moisture entering the windings.
- MAGNETIZING COILS for magnet size up to 900 mm dia is pure annealed wire wound and above these are strip wound.
- The glass insulation of class H standard with Fibre glass NOMEX tape forming an interlayer makes coil withstand high temperature.
- BUMPING PLATES are of high grade Manganese Steel Casting as per IS - 276 with heavy ribs for added strength.
- These are clamped in position by the center and outer poles offering complete protection to the coil.
- The magnets are suspended with three legged STRING CHAINS made of best quality forged steel terminating in a forged ring.
|Details of Aluminium Conductor Lifter||Approximate Lifting Capacities (kgs.)|
|Modal No.||D||H||Weight (kgs.)||Power (k.w)||Heavy Scrap||Broken Scrap||Cast Iron||Solid Bloom|