In order to fulfill various demands of our esteemed clients, we are engaged in manufacturing an optimum quality array of Drum Type Magnetic Separator.
- Drum type magnetic separator is most useful non electric separator for separating tramp iron from non magnetic material processed in bulk quantity for the purity of end products, recovery of metal having commercial value and protection of processing plant and machinery.
- These are widely used in all the processing industry for separation of iron contamination from mineral, chemicals, food, flour plastics, grains, sand, cement, fertilizers, abrasives, glass, slag, ores, rock, refractor and any other products.
- The permanent drum separators are available in standard drum diameters of 300mm, 400 mm. Drum width range from 300mm to 1200mm. Other sizes can be made as special to your requirement. The larger the diameter and width of the drum the greater is the volume of material which can be handled.
- Strong & rugged construction.
- Automatic Separator of iron impurities.
- Completely enclosed design to avoid dusting and pollution.
Working Principle & Magnetic System:
- The permanent magnetic drum consists of stationery permanent magnetic assembly having uniform and everlasting magnetic field across the entire width of the drum, which is effective over approximately half the drum circumference.
- Drum shell made of non magnetic stainless steel revolves around the magnetic field. As the material feed evenly from the chute falls over the drum, powerful-magnetic, field attracts and holds ferrous particles to the revolving shell.
- As the revolving shell carriers the iron particles through the stationery magnetic field, the non magnetic material falls freely from the shell while ferrous particles are firmly held till carried beyond divider and out of magnetic field.
- The strength of the permanent magnetic drum is guaranteed to be grater than corresponding.