The PRO-NEO Neonatal ECG Electrodes are 22mm in diameter and consist of a conductive adhesive hydro-gel, a Ag/AgCl plated sensing element, a non-woven substrate and a 60cm flexible tinned copper or carbon lead-wire terminating in a standard DIN connector (AAMI color coding)
- Designed for connecting outside the incubator.
- Pre-gelled, AAMI color coding of security plug (black, red, white, green)-Easy use
- Hypoallergenic gel adapted to sensitive skin - Security
- Wire flexibility allowing movement - Comfort
- A very low impedance Ag/AgCl Sensor- Noise free trace
- PRO-NEO SR series electrodes are radiolucent to minimize the need to replace or remove electrodes
- in most radiological imaging applications.
- Backing is breathable, stretchable, and gentle to the skin for excellent patient comfort.