Micro controller based Plasma Thawing Bath is a tabletop model, for quick thawing of plasma at 37.0 °C. Temperature is controlled by micro controller based temperature controller.
Capacity: 15 bags
- Audiovisual alarm if temperature deviates from preset temperature.
- Display of Set value & Process value.
- Smooth acrylic tray for accommodating Plasma Bags.
- Integrated pump for internal circulation maintains precise.Temperature uniformity throughout the liquid medium.
- Rounded corners for better water circulation and uniformity.
- Foamed - in place PUF insulation improves temperature stability and energy efficiency.
- 316 stainless steel constructions resist chemicals.
- Calibration & Validation.
|Temperature||37 °C/4.0 °C|
|Accuracy||± 0.2 °C|
|Input Voltage||230 / 110V AC|
|Suitable Fluids||Distilled Water|
Micro controller based Cryoprecipitate Bath is designed to safely and reliably thaw fresh frozen Plasma (FFP) for the recovery of cryoprecipitated antihemophilic factor (AHF). Temperature set to 4 deg.C
- The advanced Cryo Bath offer a combination of contemporary cabinet design, advanced micro - controller and a range of accessories to suit your specific laboratory or process application.
- High-strength cabinet construction with 304 stainless steel interior tanks withstands the most critical applications in demanding laboratory environments.
- The temperature is controlled by specially designed micro-controller based temperature Controller with an accuracy of 0.2 °C.
- The thawing temperature is preset to 4 deg. C.
- Specially designed trays for the safety of the plasma bags.
- The unit is provided with a circulating pump to ensure uniform temperature.
- The unit is mounted on castor wheels for ease of mobility.