The Ultrasonic Cleaner gives 100% cleaning of the surgical instruments and removes miocrodust, bold stains, and clots deposited in the joints and crevices of the instruments. It is the scientific, qualitative and hygienic method cleaning all the surgical instruments and scopes.
Working of Ultrasonic Cleaner: The Ultrasonic Cleaner produces high frequency waves of about 37 KHz and the vibrations thus produces are transmitted through water or cleaning fluid. This Cavitation process is the rapid formation and collapse of minute bubbles. This in turn creates highly effective and safe scrubbing action on both exposed and hidden cervices of instruments.
Capacity : 3 to 24 liters.
- Removes micro dust, clot, and blood stains, in instruments/scopes in just 3 to 5 minutes.
- Maintains the sharp edges of the instruments and totally eliminates the breakage of fragile glass ware apparatus like test tubes, pipettes, etc.
- Continuously maintains the standard of qualitative cleaning.
- Cumbersome and time consuming processes can be eliminated by using Ultrasonic Cleaner.
- Facilitates to perform more surgery in a day.
- Easy removal of hard stains.
- System is portable and provides maximum efficiency with minimal maintenance.
- Can be used in Operation Theaters, Optical and Dental Clinics,Hospitals, laboratories and diagnostic centers.
- The entire process is controlled by software driven technology and beep sound is heard after completion of every cycle.
Digital Timer: 0- 9 mins.
Working Voltage: 250 V, 50 Hz
Heater for all models: 500 W
|Model||Power (W)||Tank Dimensions||Capacity (Ltrs)||Application|
|Deluxe Small||100||300 x|
|Deluxe Medium||125||300 x |
|Deluxe Large||150||300 x |
|Ultra Small||200||400 x |