In the process of material transferring from unclassified area to classified area pass boxes are used. Bioline Pass Box is a S.S doubled wall box of size 24"x24"x24" with two doors. These two doors are interlocked in such a way that both of them cannot be opened at the same time and because of this bacterial contamination does not occur at the time of material transferring . We have a special electromagnetic pass box controller which ensures that one door is closed while the other is opened. It is also equipped with UV light to ensure sterlisation inside the Pass Box.The pass Box is fabricated from S.S 304 sheets with double wall construction. Full argon welding for superior hygiene is given.Accessories & Fittings :UV lights for self-storage of components .UV lights will be automatically switched on when any one door is opend .Door interlocking to prevent simultaneously opening of both doors.Toughned glass panelling for clear visibility.Details:
- The pass box will be fabricated from stainless steel sheet with
- Double wall construction.
- All welding will be full argon welding for Superior quality.
- UV light incorporated on the top
- The UV Light will be automatically switched off if any one door is opened.
- The Magnetic locks are provided for both doors.
- Door interlocking will be provided to prevent simultaneous opening of both doors.
- Toughened glass paneling for easy visibility.
- Audio signal will actuate if any door will be opened.